[Notice] INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, OUTDOOR POOL DECK & SWIMMING POOL INFORMATION2021.07.16
INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, OUTDOOR POOL DECK & SWIMMING POOL INFORMATION
Indoor Pool Level 6 25 meters Operation hours can vary due to the government regulations, please visit our website or call the pool reception at 064-795- 8120 for latest information. Outdoor Pool Level 8 28 meters
- Pool Deck: Cabana areas are subject to reservations and usage is chargeable.
- Prior reservation is recommended, please visit pool deck reception (Level 8).
- Cancellations or no shows within 24 hours will incur a 100% charge.
- Rental fee is chargeable to the guest room. Prices are quoted in Korean Won (KRW) and include a 10% government tax.
- Sunbed : Complimentary, first-come-first-serve
- Daybed : Complimentary, first-come-first-serve
- Medium Cabana Area with 1 umbrella and 1 sunbed : KRW 100,000 for whole day until closing (recommended for 4-6 persons)
- Large Cabana Area with 1 umbrella and 1 sunbed : KRW 150,000 for whole day until closing (recommended for 6-8 persons)
- Maintain social distancing (at least 1 meter apart from the next person).
- Temperature screening and Covid-19 tracking will be handled based on government regulations.
- The use of pool lockers is limited. Please change and shower in the room.
- Please wear a mask outside of the pool and refrain from making close contact or talking with others.
- Please wear a swim cap while swimming.
- For hygiene purposes, food and beverages cannot be consumed around the pool area. Guests can order and consume food and beverages from Café 8 and dine at the Terrace.
- Vaccine Passes are required for entry.
- Please show Vaccination Certification or a negative PCR test result carried out within 48 hours or valid ID to indicate that guest is under 18.
- Only registered hotel guests can use the indoor pool, pool deck and outdoor pools.
- One towel is provided per person, and the towel may be obtained at the entrance of the indoor pool and outdoor pool deck.
- Admission is limited based on the maximum capacity of users reached at the indoor.
- Smoking is prohibited at the indoor pool, pool deck and outdoor pool.
- Outside food is not permitted at the indoor pool, pool deck and outdoor pool.
- Diving is strictly prohibited.
- Please shower before using the pools.
- No child under 16 years old should use the pools unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
- For safety reasons, please wear footwear (shoes, slippers, etc) at all outdoor areas.
- Entrance to the pool deck and outdoor pool maybe be restricted during severe weather (heavy rains, wind, typhoons, etc).
- Guests with medical conditions that may be contagious or affect the safety and comfort of other guests are not permitted to use the pools.
- No running or rough activities are allowed in the pool areas.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the pool areas.
- Do not leave valuables unattended. Jeju Dream Tower and Grand Hyatt Jeju is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal property.
- All persons using the pools do so at their own risk. Jeju Dream Tower and Grand Hyatt Jeju is not responsible for any injury to persons or loss of property with the use of Jeju Dream Tower and Grand Hyatt Jeju facilities.
- Unauthorized photography and videography undertaken for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- Taking photos and videos under water and in the locker rooms is prohibited.
- Taking photos and videos at the pools and pool deck is restricted as it may inconvenience or discomfort to other guests.
- Proper swimwear must worn in the pool. Gym clothes and casual clothes are not permitted in the pool.
- Any child not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper in the pool.
- Use of infant life vests is encouraged and is available upon request.
- Floaties should be attached to a person, especially during strong wind conditions. Maximum allowed diameter of floaties: 160cm.
- We do not provide personal gear such as goggles and swimming caps for rental, however you can purchase these items at the indoor pool and pool deck reception.